JANOME DIGITIZER MBX V5.5 - professional embroidery software
The V5.5 version is the latest version of the Wilcom® International, software made for Janome
Besides system process improvements, software has enhancements that will facile your work and improve the quality and attractiveness of your projects.
Conversion of graphic files (jpg, bmp, etc.) is easier and more effective, integrated Corel Draw SE
provides vector artwork (cdr, ai, pdf, etc.) for you to click on and convert to an embroidery design – by one click. New embroidery fonts, new types of satin stitches, elastic stitches, and embossed fills
- these are just a few of the new additions you can find in the JANOME DIGITIZER MBX V5.5.
For graphic designers can be important, that the new software supports 4K high-resolution monitors
User-friendly interface allows you to quickly learn the capabilities of the software and significantly expand the potential of the embroidery machine.
Key features of JANOME DIGITIZER MBX V5.5
- 108 built-in fonts
, also you can use TrueType Windows fonts
- 20 types of embroidery underlays
- built-in Cross Stitch
- built-in Janome Cutwork
- extended drawing capabilities (excellent in use with a graphic tablet)
- full stitch-out simulations
function – automatic change of graphics/vectors to embroidery design
- new elastic embossed fills
- satin stitches with a 3D effect
- the ability to edit a single needle punctures
- easy embroidery patch creation - the ability to create outlines of various thicknesses, enabling precise creation of patch edges
- professional print of embroidery pattern in the original colors, with indicated consumption of upper and lower threads together with the number of punctures
- easy design scaling, transforming and reshaping without affecting stitch density or quality
- editing ready-made embroidery designs: rotation, resizing, mirror image, etc.
- saving embroidery files in many different formats, among others: dst, emb, csd, jef, jef +, jpx, jan, sew, emd, pes, pec
You can try the possibilities of the software with the 30-day free trial version.
The program is available on a USB flash drive.